Workshops & Lectures
For a complete speaking resume and list of bookings, please visit this page.
Aside from speaking at conferences, summits and cultural events, I offer workshops and lectures about feminism, empowerment, writing, blogging, digital media, voice, women’s revolutions from an African-centred perspective to universities and organisations around the world. Clients include the University of Berlin, University of Westminster, Hong Kong Baptist University, Duke University, City Lit, WLUML, FORWARD UK, DIGITAL WOMEN UK & THE AFRICA CENTRE to name a few.
Workshops & Lectures that I teach include:
- “The role of the internet and social media”
- “How to write an opinion blog”
- “The Art of Creating Stories”
- “African feminist activism: Grassroots, Theory & Culture”
- “Language, Culture & Society”
- “Writing for New Media”
- “Why communications matters for activism”
- “Women in Revolution: Political leadership in Africa“
- “100 years of women’s struggle in Nigeria”
For questions about workshops or lectures, please send me a message.